What does it mean to know your ‘why’? How do you find it and why is it so important to your journey as an entrepreneur?
Building the business of your dreams is an uphill battle, and when your motivation disappears that’s when your reason for everything helps you push through.
That reason is the core of your brand story. And creating this brand story with flair can help you win the confidence of clients and power through the darkest times in your own journey.
In this episode of the Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to Ife Thomas - coach and creator of brand stories for businesses - and we discuss the many ways in which storytelling has helped her achieve every goal she set for herself.
In this episode we explore:
- How having no spatial awareness and little flexibility didn’t stop Ife from becoming a professional dancer
- Why lacking natural talent can’t stop you from being brilliant at what you love
- How the law of incremental improvement helped...
Have you been eyeing Instagram Reels and slowly backing away from it?
The idea of adding one more content format to your plate might be completely overwhelming, but I believe that you can take full advantage of Reels without burning yourself out or making yourself look silly.
In today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to you about why taking a second look at this format is crucial for a wellness entrepreneur today, and what my experiments with it have taught me so far.
Join me in this episode, as we explore:
- How to start Reels without adding on extra work
- Whether Reels are really giving creators wider reach and a large audience for their content
- How I’ve used Reels to promote a recent workshop
- Why you need to know your values before you start creating Reels
- How the algorithm is helping the right audience find your Reels
- Plus 14 knockout Reel ideas that will have you embracing this function in no time
Watching creators on...
Summer breaks are here and you can see clients stepping back. If this is making you worry about the impact on your business, this episode is for you.
There is a natural cycle to every business, and knowing how to recognise its pattern and anticipate the peaks and troughs is how entrepreneurs stop fearing the worst.
So, to build a strong business that doesn’t depend on a week-by-week model, you have to learn how to access the seasons of your industry.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I outline my 7 tried and tested steps to help you create a business that can weather any break.
Join me as I dive deep into:
- Law of momentum. If you’ve been doing the work months ahead of the break, you can step back without fearing any loss of momentum in your business.
- Set your intention and expectations. We only worry about things we can’t anticipate. Map out how your clients may want to step back and adapt your offers to make things easier for them.
Can we ever reach a level of success where we stop feeling self-doubt and discomfort?
The biggest myth we allow ourselves to believe in is that we only need to work on our mindset when we’re starting our entrepreneurial journey.
I can tell you from my own experience that the work is never done. Even at this stage of my journey, I have to keep training my mind to embrace the discomfort of new challenges and power through my fears.
So, in today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to Lisa Denniss - a mindset coach who works with women to grow their business - and she explains how limiting beliefs can have a very real effect on what we can achieve.
- How Lisa’s imposter syndrome nearly kept her from starting the business she truly wanted to build
- How Rapid Transformational Therapy unlocked and helped her deal with the root cause of the self-doubt that held her back
- Learning the difference between procrastination and the...
Did you ever want to know how I manage to stay consistent with the podcast?
Or how I run an in-person business, an online business whilst juggling being a mum of three? Perhaps, you’ve wanted to ask me how I’ve stayed motivated through so many years of entrepreneurship. Or maybe, you had a question about how to find your ideal client.
Well, today, on the 100th episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I reveal all!
I asked my clients and audience to send me questions they’ve always wanted answered by me, and today I lift the lid on it all - because this episode celebrates my connection with you.
Dive in with me, as we talk about
- How you can recognise and push through resistance when growing your business
- How you can stand out in a crowded industry and attract your ideal client
- How you can balance authenticity while selling to your audience
- What my why is, and how you can find your own motivation
- My three biggest tips for growing a...
Have you been hearing good things about LinkedIn lately, but feeling too overwhelmed to join one more platform?
Despite its incredible ability to help connect people, LinkedIn has long been seen as a site for corporate recruitment that has no space for entrepreneurs.
But that has changed dramatically in recent years.
While business owners struggle to reach their ideal clients on social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, LinkedIn has quietly surged ahead.
In today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk with Lindsay Mitrosilis - a LinkedIn Mentor and Business Strategist - who explains why this relatively small platform might be the best and fastest route to getting in front of the right clients today.
Listen to us dig deep into:
- Why Lindsay wouldn’t give up entrepreneurship, even for $300K/year
- What makes LinkedIn more generous about letting your content reach more people
- Why consistency is less important than engagement on this...
The world can be very slow at adopting wellness practices, even when it demonstrably leads to improvement in mental and physical wellbeing.
While some spaces are beginning to value the effectiveness of practices like Reiki, there’s still a long way to go before these resources become widely available to the ones who need it most.
This is why it’s so important to show up everyday and be available to the people reaching out for help, so they can begin their journey towards healing.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I speak with Melissa Campbell, a Reiki Master who teaches energy healing to women, and we discuss the internal resources that every person is conditioned to suppress since childhood, and how Reiki helps amplify this support system!
Listen in as we explore:
- How access to this reserve of internal support changes behaviour and attitude
- The experience of suddenly having more resources for your mental wellbeing
How does a client go from finding you on social media to signing up for your stellar offer or service?
Do you know the exact path they take from the beginning to the end and what obstacles might derail them completely on route?
Entrepreneurs often focus entirely on building their social presence, and forget to think about the next steps in guiding new clients to a sale. This can lose you sales and rid clients of the opportunity to access that much needed transformation - both of which can be avoided with the right steps.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I show you how to map out a seamless and profitable client journey and reveal exactly how I remove friction from the path, so they can land on the final offer in the most potent way possible.
Come with me as I deep dive into this fascinating aspect of business building as we explore
- Should you be focusing on just one social platform?
- Why you should reverse engineer your client’s journey
Many of us come into the wellness space from an unexpected starting point searching for that one thing we need to be clear on - who we want to serve.
When we first enter, often the biggest conflict is refining that niche and figuring out what we have to offer and why we are the right person to offer it.
If you’re a multi-passionate practitioner, this might feel like a very confusing time. But so long as you are curious and open-minded about different practices in this space, you will eventually land on the perfect way to help your clients.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I speak to Zoe Swan, a Kundalini Yoga teacher and Wellness Consultant, who started her career as a lawyer but found herself gravitating towards wellness while looking for strategies to survive the legal & academic world.
Zoe’s path to entrepreneurship was not an obvious one, but she never gave up. To understand how she built her business as the founder of The...
Can the thought of pricing be anything but nauseating for an entrepreneur?
We put a lot of ourselves into our offers, and that has the natural effect of making us believe that a rejection from a client because of our price is a rejection of the product or service we created.
But that’s completely untrue.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk about the mindset you should develop around pricing, so that this part of running your business feels seamless and organic instead of something to dread.
To help change the way you approach pricing now, here are some of the things I dive deep into:
- You can never “charge your worth” because no one can put a price on you
- Why your pricing is your marketing!
- How you’ll always be too expensive for some and not enough for others
- Why pricing speaks to the level of commitment that your client needs to show
- Practice pricing according to your own instincts and...
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!