What does it mean to know your ‘why’? How do you find it and why is it so important to your journey as an entrepreneur?
Building the business of your dreams is an uphill battle, and when your motivation disappears that’s when your reason for everything helps you push through.
That reason is the core of your brand story. And creating this brand story with flair can help you win the confidence of clients and power through the darkest times in your own journey.
In this episode of the Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to Ife Thomas - coach and creator of brand stories for businesses - and we discuss the many ways in which storytelling has helped her achieve every goal she set for herself.
In this episode we explore:
- How having no spatial awareness and little flexibility didn’t stop Ife from becoming a professional dancer
- Why lacking natural talent can’t stop you from being brilliant at what you love
- How the law of incremental improvement helped Ife 10x her income in 5 years
- The right technique to visualize the goal you want to achieve
- How your brand story can establish your credibility in the eyes of clients
Ife has created an incredible brand around her story of persistence and positivity. Today she coaches entrepreneurs on how to build their own stories on videos that can touch the hearts of their audience.
Listen to her journey and the way she unearthed the real power of storytelling in businesses. Tune in to the full episode here.
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ifethomas/
Website - https://mindworkout.co.uk/
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Salon Success Secrets: From Failure To Fruition With Jennifer Morley - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/salon-success-secrets-from-failure-to-fruition-with/id1455716065?i=1000518228348
- Neurodiversity and Accessibility in the Wellness Space With Saša Harper - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/neurodiversity-and-accessibility-in-the-wellness/id1455716065?i=1000523251613
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!