When a business owner tells herself that she has reached the limits of her growth, and doesn’t want to scale up any more, it’s one of two things.
Either she has really reached the pinnacle of her journey and is completely satisfied with where she is. (In which case, I’m truly happy for her!)
Or she is convincing herself that she doesn’t want to grow any more because she has reached the end of her physical and mental capacity.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I tackle a different struggle of entrepreneurs who are in the growth phase of their business.
This is the problem that you overlook 9 out of 10 times when trying to understand why you are stuck.
It’s not your business strategy.
It’s your bandwidth.
Inside this episode, I talk about:
- my own experience with reaching the limits of my capacity as a mother and business owner
- why I strongly advise business owners to evolve out of the one-to-one model
- a method to gradually expand your bandwidth
- how I built a sustainable business that allows me to focus on other important aspects of my life
The most important tool in the hands of an entrepreneur is the ability to envision the future they want and also understand how much that future will demand of them.
Building your own capacity while you’re scaling your business is the best way to ensure that you will never stop growing. Listen to the full episode right here!
Find the SHOW NOTES here.
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 7 Simple Steps To Becoming An Award-Winning Entrepreneur / Business Owner - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/7-simple-steps-to-becoming-an-award-winning/id1455716065?i=1000534071554
- Cracking the Mindset Code With Lisa Denniss - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/cracking-the-mindset-code-with-lisa-denniss/id1455716065?i=1000530368922
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!