The end of one launch is where the next begins.
Most entrepreneurs look at a completed launch and see success or failure. I see crucial information that can make sure that my next launch will be bigger and better.
A launch is an exhausting and complicated process. And if you don’t experience success during the first launch, it’s natural to feel anxious and hesitant about the next one.
If this one failed, why will the next succeed?
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I explain the 7 steps that make up my post-launch debrief and how they help me create my game plan for the next product or service I want to release in the market.
This process is essential for the success of all our future launches because it provides a unique opportunity to examine everything that worked and everything that didn’t.
Here’s a glimpse of what I cover:
- how a debrief provides a sense of closure and a shift in perspective
- the data we are looking for in the process
- finding the aspects of the launch that gave us joy
- why you must notice the ripple effects
- when you should start preparing for the next launch
This launch debrief will change the way you approach your next campaign. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by all the factors you can’t control, you will feel prepared and excited!
Once you’ve listened to all 7 steps here, come tell me if you will be creating a debrief after your next launch.
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 6 Steps to Creating Content Copy that Converts - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/6-steps-to-creating-content-copy-that-converts/id1455716065?i=1000535499077
- How To Create A Seamless & Profitable Client Journey - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/how-to-create-a-seamless-profitable-client-journey/id1455716065?i=1000526698515
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!