Have you been eyeing Instagram Reels and slowly backing away from it?
The idea of adding one more content format to your plate might be completely overwhelming, but I believe that you can take full advantage of Reels without burning yourself out or making yourself look silly.
In today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to you about why taking a second look at this format is crucial for a wellness entrepreneur today, and what my experiments with it have taught me so far.
Join me in this episode, as we explore:
- How to start Reels without adding on extra work
- Whether Reels are really giving creators wider reach and a large audience for their content
- How I’ve used Reels to promote a recent workshop
- Why you need to know your values before you start creating Reels
- How the algorithm is helping the right audience find your Reels
- Plus 14 knockout Reel ideas that will have you embracing this function in no time
Watching creators on Instagram churn out highly entertaining Reel after Reel can be very intimidating. But you should remember that most of them are doing this full time. You are here to promote your wellness business.
You don’t need a million views. You just need a few of the right people to find your content valuable and look up your account. Reels can help you do that. So, use the ideas inside this episode to start creating some today!
Tune in to the full episode right here!
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How I Grew My Instagram To 10K - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/how-i-grew-my-instagram-to-10k/id1455716065?i=1000512521248
- LinkedIn and Corporate Wellness with Lindsay Mitrosilis - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/linkedin-and-corporate-wellness-with-lindsay-mitrosilis/id1455716065?i=1000528200671
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!