As an entrepreneur you have to wear many hats, but did you ever imagine the most crucial one might be that of a gripping storyteller capturing the attention of potential clients with your words alone?
Sounds hard, doesn’t it?
Well luckily for you, it really doesn’t have to be. In fact it can be a totally intuitive and even cathartic process.
There are six steps to my method. And with each one, you will get closer to perfecting the one story you need to tell the world.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I break down the intimidating world of writing copy for your business into simple actionable steps, which you can apply to your marketing content immediately.
Here’s a sneak peak of what I cover:
- Why written copy connects with your audience at a deeper level
- How conversions should *actually* be measured
- What I call “Goddess Marketing” and how it can help you write better copy
- Why it’s not a bad thing to repel some clients with the words you use
- How you can find your voice without staring at a blank Google doc for hours
At the end of the episode, I hand you my own formula for every piece of copy I write for my business.
You see it in use in my emails, my website, my instagram reels, and this podcast. Listen to the full episode here and let me know if you will be using these steps to create content for your business from today.
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The single most important thing you need to grow your business (and it's not strategy) - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-single-most-important-thing-you-need-to-grow-your/id1455716065?i=1000534795507
- How To Build Your Brand Story with Ife Thomas - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/how-to-build-your-brand-story-with-ife-thomas/id1455716065?i=1000532459906
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!