How often do you give yourself permission to play and be silly? Have you ever considered comedy improv as a means of developing the key skills needed for entrepreneurship?
As Wellness practitioners it is so easy to be working either within the past or the future with all of the hats that we wear in this space, but there is huge power in using tools that help us become fully present in the now in our business (and life). Being present ensures we feel all the juicy discomfort that can arise from stretching our comfort zones and creates an opportunity for us to work through them - and who knew comedy improv could support us with all this and more.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast we speak with Ali Hannon about their love for improvisation and comedy and how utilising key practices from this space can support us with our wellness. Now I know that some of you listening will hear the word improvisation and immediately be feeling discomfort (as you’ll hear in the...
We've all seen it - the promise of the 'simple five steps to six figures' sales tactic and I think it's safe to say that most of us are pretty unimpressed by it now. We understand that creating a profitable and sustainable business takes time, commitment and a desire to create real change in the world.
However, this doesn't mean that for many wellness entrepreneurs the allure of hitting the six figure mark isn't still an exciting and important aspiration. After all, the increased impact that comes with hitting six-figures often matches the vision and mission for change that first motivates entrepreneurs to get started.
This week's podcast guest, Dr Stephanie Burgos, shares her story of realising the six-figure dream after transitioning from being a full time ER doctor to starting a wellness business to complement her practice and how she fell hook, line and sinker into the six figure trap. We explore:
Do you constantly feel you are going to get found out? Like you don't know enough, have enough are just simply aren't enough to be the person that's seen as the go-to guide in your field?
Do you find yourself dreaming really big only to be confronted with major fear when it comes to taking the necessary steps to make your future desire a current reality?
If you're nodding along to this then you are not alone. The greatest challenge wellness entrepreneurs face when deciding to take their business to the next level is imposter syndrome.
In today's podcast episode we flip the script on this and learn how to utilise imposter syndrome as the catalyst to your next level of success.
I share six power steps to transform this feeling of fear and inferiority into excitement and empowerment that will leave you determined to crash through that illusionary glass ceiling.
re you spending agonising hours on social media but struggling to see how you can convert likes into paying clients?
Do you find yourself endlessly saying you need more followers and more engagement AND THEN you'll start to see results?
In today's podcast episode I'm sharing my signature 5-step system for turning your social media audience (whether you have 100, 1000 or 100,000) into loyal, paying customers and raving fans.
We'll be eliminating the myth that you can't sell to a small audience and discussing how to seamlessly ask for the sale in a way that adds massive value and eliminates the fear of seeming sleazy.
This episode will re-energise your social media game and see you making genuine connections that transform effortlessly into dream boat clients.
If you enjoy the episode, please be sure to take a screenshot and share it out on Instagram and tag me @kirstykianifardand I’ll be sure to share your comments and big takeaways on my Instagram Stories as well.
You know what it's like, some mornings you roll out of bed ready to take on the world and other days, you hit the snooze over and over feeling desperate to stay under the duvet all day.
We know that only 20% of the success of our business depends on training and knowledge, leaving 80% of your success down to mindset and the confidence to believe in yourself and your work.
Can confidence be taught? Is confidence something some of us just naturally have while others of us don’t? And what comes first, courage or confidence?
The need to address this piece of the puzzle is vital in order to stop simply moving sideways in your life and business and finally take some mahoosive leaps forward.
I believe the key to this is to unlock your unique confidence code by follow these powerful steps:
Gain clarity on your dreams and desires so you can take back the power in your life.
Gain awareness of whats keeping you playing small so that you can take risks, create new belief systems and feel...
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!