The end of one launch is where the next begins.
Most entrepreneurs look at a completed launch and see success or failure. I see crucial information that can make sure that my next launch will be bigger and better.
A launch is an exhausting and complicated process. And if you don’t experience success during the first launch, it’s natural to feel anxious and hesitant about the next one.
If this one failed, why will the next succeed?
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I explain the 7 steps that make up my post-launch debrief and how they help me create my game plan for the next product or service I want to release in the market.
This process is essential for the success of all our future launches because it provides a unique opportunity to examine everything that worked and everything that didn’t.
Here’s a glimpse of what I cover:
- how a debrief provides a sense of closure and a shift in perspective
- the data we are...
As an entrepreneur you have to wear many hats, but did you ever imagine the most crucial one might be that of a gripping storyteller capturing the attention of potential clients with your words alone?
Sounds hard, doesn’t it?
Well luckily for you, it really doesn’t have to be. In fact it can be a totally intuitive and even cathartic process.
There are six steps to my method. And with each one, you will get closer to perfecting the one story you need to tell the world.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I break down the intimidating world of writing copy for your business into simple actionable steps, which you can apply to your marketing content immediately.
Here’s a sneak peak of what I cover:
- Why written copy connects with your audience at a deeper level
- How conversions should *actually* be measured
- What I call “Goddess Marketing” and how it can help you write better copy
- Why it’s not a bad thing...
When a business owner tells herself that she has reached the limits of her growth, and doesn’t want to scale up any more, it’s one of two things.
Either she has really reached the pinnacle of her journey and is completely satisfied with where she is. (In which case, I’m truly happy for her!)
Or she is convincing herself that she doesn’t want to grow any more because she has reached the end of her physical and mental capacity.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I tackle a different struggle of entrepreneurs who are in the growth phase of their business.
This is the problem that you overlook 9 out of 10 times when trying to understand why you are stuck.
It’s not your business strategy.
It’s your bandwidth.
Inside this episode, I talk about:
- my own experience with reaching the limits of my capacity as a mother and business owner
- why I strongly advise business owners to evolve out of the one-to-one...
How can winning an award help your business?
Winning an award that singles you out as the best in your business can help tackle client resistance towards your offers.
It’s also a great marketing opportunity that can lead to many bigger things, especially if you’re using the second step I outline in the episode to create an online presence that aligns with your brand and shows your business journey!
So, in this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I decided to celebrate my spa teaching the final stages of The International Best Spa Award by telling you exactly how you can be an award-winning entrepreneur who is recognised for creating change.
Let’s deep dive into my 7 steps!
- Ask yourself, “how can we do things differently?”
- Create an omnipresence online, so award committees can find you easily
- Collaborate with other entrepreneurs so that you can be visualized in a lineup of awardees and fit right in
- Create a client journey that...
What does it mean to know your ‘why’? How do you find it and why is it so important to your journey as an entrepreneur?
Building the business of your dreams is an uphill battle, and when your motivation disappears that’s when your reason for everything helps you push through.
That reason is the core of your brand story. And creating this brand story with flair can help you win the confidence of clients and power through the darkest times in your own journey.
In this episode of the Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to Ife Thomas - coach and creator of brand stories for businesses - and we discuss the many ways in which storytelling has helped her achieve every goal she set for herself.
In this episode we explore:
- How having no spatial awareness and little flexibility didn’t stop Ife from becoming a professional dancer
- Why lacking natural talent can’t stop you from being brilliant at what you love
- How the law of incremental improvement helped...
Have you been eyeing Instagram Reels and slowly backing away from it?
The idea of adding one more content format to your plate might be completely overwhelming, but I believe that you can take full advantage of Reels without burning yourself out or making yourself look silly.
In today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to you about why taking a second look at this format is crucial for a wellness entrepreneur today, and what my experiments with it have taught me so far.
Join me in this episode, as we explore:
- How to start Reels without adding on extra work
- Whether Reels are really giving creators wider reach and a large audience for their content
- How I’ve used Reels to promote a recent workshop
- Why you need to know your values before you start creating Reels
- How the algorithm is helping the right audience find your Reels
- Plus 14 knockout Reel ideas that will have you embracing this function in no time
Watching creators on...
Summer breaks are here and you can see clients stepping back. If this is making you worry about the impact on your business, this episode is for you.
There is a natural cycle to every business, and knowing how to recognise its pattern and anticipate the peaks and troughs is how entrepreneurs stop fearing the worst.
So, to build a strong business that doesn’t depend on a week-by-week model, you have to learn how to access the seasons of your industry.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I outline my 7 tried and tested steps to help you create a business that can weather any break.
Join me as I dive deep into:
- Law of momentum. If you’ve been doing the work months ahead of the break, you can step back without fearing any loss of momentum in your business.
- Set your intention and expectations. We only worry about things we can’t anticipate. Map out how your clients may want to step back and adapt your offers to make things easier for them.
Can we ever reach a level of success where we stop feeling self-doubt and discomfort?
The biggest myth we allow ourselves to believe in is that we only need to work on our mindset when we’re starting our entrepreneurial journey.
I can tell you from my own experience that the work is never done. Even at this stage of my journey, I have to keep training my mind to embrace the discomfort of new challenges and power through my fears.
So, in today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to Lisa Denniss - a mindset coach who works with women to grow their business - and she explains how limiting beliefs can have a very real effect on what we can achieve.
- How Lisa’s imposter syndrome nearly kept her from starting the business she truly wanted to build
- How Rapid Transformational Therapy unlocked and helped her deal with the root cause of the self-doubt that held her back
- Learning the difference between procrastination and the...
Have you ever hesitated to charge your clients what your work is truly worth?
Running a business in the wellness world is a struggle between wanting to bring healing and transformation to your clients, and learning to price your services in a way that respects your skill and knowledge.
In today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to Natasha de Grunwald - author, entrepreneur, and the first UK therapeutic Thai massage teacher - about how why it’s so important to empower practitioners to know the value of their work, and how conventions must sometimes be broken to bring in a revolution in therapy.
Listen to us explore:
- How her own healing started Natasha on a journey to help others
- How she realised the potential of her practise to be a profitable business
- What sets her business apart in the bodywork world
- Why practitioners must invest in their own physical and mental wellbeing
- How researching for her book resulted in...
Did you ever want to know how I manage to stay consistent with the podcast?
Or how I run an in-person business, an online business whilst juggling being a mum of three? Perhaps, you’ve wanted to ask me how I’ve stayed motivated through so many years of entrepreneurship. Or maybe, you had a question about how to find your ideal client.
Well, today, on the 100th episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I reveal all!
I asked my clients and audience to send me questions they’ve always wanted answered by me, and today I lift the lid on it all - because this episode celebrates my connection with you.
Dive in with me, as we talk about
- How you can recognise and push through resistance when growing your business
- How you can stand out in a crowded industry and attract your ideal client
- How you can balance authenticity while selling to your audience
- What my why is, and how you can find your own motivation
- My three biggest tips for growing a...
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!