Wellness business owners have to be on social media more than ever now.
It brings us exposure to new clients across the world.
But it also comes with a cost.
Which is why I wanted to talk to someone who uses holistic practises daily to offset the potential negative energies that can come from spending hours on Instagram.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I speak with Lauren Lobban, who’s building a thriving distant Reiki practice by promoting her business online.
While exploring her amazing journey into the world of wellness, we also talk about:
- how she was led to this path by a connection on LinkedIn
- how Reiki helps her build simple but powerful habits
- why it’s important to embody your beliefs and be authentic online
- how her audience on social media embraces her practises more quickly than in the offline world
- her tips on how to protect yourself while investing your energies in Instagram
Lauren has had a long and deep connection with...
The world can be very slow at adopting wellness practices, even when it demonstrably leads to improvement in mental and physical wellbeing.
While some spaces are beginning to value the effectiveness of practices like Reiki, there’s still a long way to go before these resources become widely available to the ones who need it most.
This is why it’s so important to show up everyday and be available to the people reaching out for help, so they can begin their journey towards healing.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I speak with Melissa Campbell, a Reiki Master who teaches energy healing to women, and we discuss the internal resources that every person is conditioned to suppress since childhood, and how Reiki helps amplify this support system!
Listen in as we explore:
- How access to this reserve of internal support changes behaviour and attitude
- The experience of suddenly having more resources for your mental wellbeing