Have you been hearing good things about LinkedIn lately, but feeling too overwhelmed to join one more platform?
Despite its incredible ability to help connect people, LinkedIn has long been seen as a site for corporate recruitment that has no space for entrepreneurs.
But that has changed dramatically in recent years.
While business owners struggle to reach their ideal clients on social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, LinkedIn has quietly surged ahead.
In today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk with Lindsay Mitrosilis - a LinkedIn Mentor and Business Strategist - who explains why this relatively small platform might be the best and fastest route to getting in front of the right clients today.
Listen to us dig deep into:
- Why Lindsay wouldn’t give up entrepreneurship, even for $300K/year
- What makes LinkedIn more generous about letting your content reach more people
- Why consistency is less important than engagement on this platform
- How companies are spending more on wellness to keep their employees happy
- Why you should repurpose your Instagram content for LinkedIn
- Which aspects of your profile your should optimize to get the most out of LinkedIn
There are only 3 million users who regularly upload content on LinkedIn at this time. Most of them are getting incredible reach that wouldn’t be possible on other platforms, which prioritize an ad spend business model.
This is the time to jump in and use LinkedIn’s tools for your wellness business. As Lindsay makes it clear, the content is not a barrier. Show your true self on the platform and become more visible in front of your ideal audience! Tune in to the full episode here.
/Find the full SHOW NOTES right here!/
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lindsay.mitrosilis/
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How I Grew My Instagram To 10K - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/how-i-grew-my-instagram-to-10k/id1455716065?i=1000512521248
- Jump Starting an Online Business and Rebuilding Your Confidence With Jenna McAvoy - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/jump-starting-online-business-rebuilding-your-confidence/id1455716065?i=1000515294046
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!