Can the thought of pricing be anything but nauseating for an entrepreneur?
We put a lot of ourselves into our offers, and that has the natural effect of making us believe that a rejection from a client because of our price is a rejection of the product or service we created.
But that’s completely untrue.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk about the mindset you should develop around pricing, so that this part of running your business feels seamless and organic instead of something to dread.
To help change the way you approach pricing now, here are some of the things I dive deep into:
- You can never “charge your worth” because no one can put a price on you
- Why your pricing is your marketing!
- How you’ll always be too expensive for some and not enough for others
- Why pricing speaks to the level of commitment that your client needs to show
- Practice pricing according to your own instincts and not by what others are doing
- Sometimes it's just not the right time for a client to say yes
- How a rejection may be creating space for the right client
Pricing should be something that you are excited about! Those numbers are not a reflection of your self-worth. As you build your wellness business, your offers will change, as will the clients who show up for them. Your prices will always be just a small part of why they chose to work with you. Tune in to listen to this episode right here!
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How To Market Yourself With Confidence and Ease - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/how-to-market-yourself-with-confidence-and-ease/id1455716065?i=1000468184241
- How To Sell On Social Media - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/how-to-sell-on-social-media/id1455716065?i=1000465466299
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!