At what stage of your business growth should you prioritize your mental health?
When is it a good time to invest in support on your entrepreneurial journey?
Is it normal to struggle with motivation while running a business you love?
After last week’s brilliant episode with Saša Harper, the feedback we got from the wellness community spoke volumes about the urgent need to increase accessibility in our businesses. But that also got me thinking about the struggles of entrepreneurship which don’t get talked about enough, as we hurry towards the next milestone in our business success story.
In today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to you directly about my own experiences and struggles while growing a thriving wellness business.
Inside the episode, I explain:
- How I check in on my own mental health
- Why I seek out discomfort and how it helps me grow
- The need for a support system of fellow entrepreneurs
- The necessity of setting boundaries and ensuring that our own needs are met
Your entrepreneurial journey will span years of your life, which is why it’s so important to treat your wellness practice as something that grows and evolves as you grow and evolve. Taking care of your own mind and body is ultimately a crucial investment in the success of your business. Tune in to listen to this episode right here!
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Unlocking the Potential of Our Natural Cycles With Jema Lee - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/unlocking-the-potential-of-our-natural-cycles-with-jema-lee/id1455716065?i=1000514330698
- How To Start Your Wellness Business (even before you qualify) - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/neurodiversity-accessibility-in-wellness-space-sa%C5%A1a/id1455716065?i=1000523251613
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!