The world gives a lot of information to new mothers about how they should care for their babies. But it fails to support women in caring for their own bodies after the rigours of childbirth.
Today’s guest discovered this gap in knowledge early in her training as a fitness instructor, and found the perfect tool to help strengthen women’s bodies in Hypopressives.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I chat with Karolina Fung-On, Senior UK Hypopressives Trainer and boss at Fitness by the Sea. We talk about the many ways in which society dismisses the physical challenges of new mothers and Karolina’s determination to spread awareness about the issue.
We also explore:
- How motherhood helped Karolina figure out how little is known about women’s health issues after childbirth
- The challenges of teaching physically exhausting classes during her own pregnancy
- Why society’s ignorance causes women to neglect problems like incontinence, which can create larger issues later in life
- The need for early intervention by medical practitioners and awareness in young girls
- New mothers need time to strengthen their internal muscles, and this needs to be normalized in society
- The freedom entrepreneurship gives Karolina to implement changes whenever she want to in her business
Women’s health is often overlooked out of embarrassment or lack of knowledge. But with wellness entrepreneurs like Karolina leading the charge, we can hope for a world where women are taught early to take the best care of their bodies and speak freely about all of their health issues. Tune in to listen to today’s episode here.
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/fitness_by_the_sea
Uk Hypopressives - https://www.ukhypopressives.com/
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From Professional Dancer To Digital Wellness Empire with Isa Welly - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/from-professional-dancer-to-digital-wellness-empire/id1455716065?i=1000511538334
- Healthy Body, Healthy Business with Maddy Stretton - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/healthy-body-healthy-business-with-maddy-stretton/id1455716065?i=1000509810317
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
The House of Energy Mastery will help you unlock your full potential, maintain alignment, live your purpose, and cultivate unwavering confidence regardless of external influences.
Get ready to harness the power of energy and transform your life!