Do you ever worry that your business will grind to a halt if you have to step away for a bit? Or maybe collapse entirely?
You’re not alone.
Every small business owner has this fear. We build our brands around ourselves and feel like we’re holding up the entire structure on a pinky finger.
But you imagine that eventually you’d stop feeling this way, right?
Well, I can tell you that I had to go through major surgery and take a few weeks off to realise that I still had these fears about my business, even at this stage of my career.
In this episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk about the personal and business fears I confronted over the last week, and how they’ve already changed me.
Here are some of my major ah-ha moments from the last couple of weeks:
- Taking a break and getting the medical attention I needed was an act of self care that I owed my future self.
- Learning to trust in my own strengths when I had to go through the process alone
- Understanding the true value of what I have built over the years
- Reaffirming business decisions that I’ve been making
- Understanding that while I was building great services, I was also bringing in amazing clients who would give me nothing but support when I needed some time away.
While every business owner must face these fears on their own some day, my hope is that my experience of the last few weeks will prepare you to better confront your own.
And when that day arrives, be sure to choose the evidence of what you have built instead of fearing the unknown.
Listen to the full episode here and come and tell me if you are facing some of these doubts right now.
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Protecting Your Energy and Thriving on Instagram With Lauren Lobban - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/protecting-your-energy-and-thriving-on-instagram/id1455716065?i=1000539978465
When Manifesting Business Success Means Taking Risks With Sam Smith - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/when-manifesting-business-success-means-taking-risks/id1455716065?i=1000538553363
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!