Did you ever want to know how I manage to stay consistent with the podcast?
Or how I run an in-person business, an online business whilst juggling being a mum of three? Perhaps, you’ve wanted to ask me how I’ve stayed motivated through so many years of entrepreneurship. Or maybe, you had a question about how to find your ideal client.
Well, today, on the 100th episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I reveal all!
I asked my clients and audience to send me questions they’ve always wanted answered by me, and today I lift the lid on it all - because this episode celebrates my connection with you.
Dive in with me, as we talk about
- How you can recognise and push through resistance when growing your business
- How you can stand out in a crowded industry and attract your ideal client
- How you can balance authenticity while selling to your audience
- What my why is, and how you can find your own motivation
- My three biggest tips for growing a business
- What you should have in place instead of a “crisis plan” for your business
My entrepreneurial journey has taught me many lessons, and I’m still learning every single day. But if there’s one major theme to the story of how
I grew my business, it’s to always keep experimenting and look for a way to do things differently. Tune in to listen to this episode right here!
FREE LIVE WORKSHOP: https://www.kirstykianifard.com/imthere
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Why Rebels Get Results in The Wellness Space with Teddi Emerald - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/why-rebels-get-results-in-wellness-space-teddi-emerald/id1455716065?i=1000495758051
- Inclusion And Diversity In The Wellness Space with Le'Nise Brothers - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/inclusion-diversity-in-wellness-space-lenise-brothers/id1455716065?i=1000486578461
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!