Are you confident that you know how to run your wellness business successfully?
For a lot of entrepreneurs, their creative talent is their strength, while running a business is something that they're having to learn on the go.
But with so much at stake, it's crucial that you use more than wish and hope (and a bit of law of attraction magic) as early in your business journey as possible.
Our guest today learned this lesson the hard way.
Jennifer Morley - an entrepreneur and a salon marketing coach - joins us in today's episode of the Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, and talks about her experience of nearly shutting down her business, and how one incredible epiphany helped her turn everything around. In this episode we explore:
- How bad advice from the wrong business coach nearly ran her salon to the ground
- How finding her ideal client helped Jennifer take her business from stagnant to booming in two years
- The importance of showing up online and making sure you have an omni-channel presence so your clients can find you.
- How Jennifer used the down time of lock downs to build relationships with thousands of local women and created a sales funnel that will serve her for years to come.
- Why she’s always wanted to build a business that actively helps fulfill her employees’ goals and creates an environment of honesty and alignment
- The value of being fully present in the time you spend with your family
Jennifer tells us all about the many breakthrough moments in her entrepreneurial journey and the business mindset that is helping her tackle her next big challenge. Tune in to listen right now.
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jennifer1ouise/
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From Side Hustle to CEO with Julia Panchkowry (The Banana Warrior) - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/from-side-hustle-to-ceo-julia-panchkowry-banana-warrior/id1455716065?i=1000488665332
- Spending Thousands On Business Growth and Getting Nowhere - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/spending-thousands-on-business-growth-and-getting-nowhere/id1455716065?i=1000478432753
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!