Have you ever hesitated to charge your clients what your work is truly worth?
Running a business in the wellness world is a struggle between wanting to bring healing and transformation to your clients, and learning to price your services in a way that respects your skill and knowledge.
In today’s episode of The Wellness Entrepreneur Podcast, I talk to Natasha de Grunwald - author, entrepreneur, and the first UK therapeutic Thai massage teacher - about how why it’s so important to empower practitioners to know the value of their work, and how conventions must sometimes be broken to bring in a revolution in therapy.
Listen to us explore:
- How her own healing started Natasha on a journey to help others
- How she realised the potential of her practise to be a profitable business
- What sets her business apart in the bodywork world
- Why practitioners must invest in their own physical and mental wellbeing
- How researching for her book resulted in deeper and richer knowledge of the traditions of Thai massage.
Natasha has always been able to turn knowledge into an opportunity to level up, and she stresses that mindset for the therapists she teaches.
Be an eternal student, and always be willing to invest in furthering your knowledge. That’s the key to being a successful entrepreneur and an excellent teacher. Tune in to the full episode here.
JOIN THE COLLECTIVE HERE - https://www.kirstykianifard.com/collective
Natasha de Grunwald:
Thai Massage Dissected: https://www.handspringpublishing.com/product/thai-massage-dissected/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thaiyogamassage/
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- LinkedIn and Corporate Wellness with Lindsay Mitrosilis - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/linkedin-and-corporate-wellness-with-lindsay-mitrosilis/id1455716065?i=1000528200671
- How To Price Your Products & Services With Ease - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/how-to-price-your-products-services-with-ease/id1455716065?i=1000524916174
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say goodbye to the constant confusion and endless overwhelm and hello to everything you need to grow a meaningful and abundant community of raving super fans who are hella excited to work with you!